Visitors to Colorado have plenty of choices if they want to enjoy live entertainment.
Each season, there are curtain calls for repertory theater and Broadway productions, children's plays and a variety of musical performances.
Visit Colorado and experience these "must see" venues and events.
* Denver Center for the Performing Arts: In the heart of Colorado's Mile High City, the center is home to the region's largest resident, professional theater company.
You'll enjoy top performances such as "Peter Pan" and "Fire on the Mountain."
* Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center: Tap your toes to hit show tunes, such as "Cabaret" and "Singin' In the Rain" - world-class acts in a popular local venue.
* Diamond Circle Melo-
drama: Located in the historic Strater Hotel in Durango, this is where theater-lovers go to get into the act; audience participation is strongly encouraged.
* Fort Morgan: Visitors will always be in the mood for big-band performances in this area, former home of world-famous musician Glenn Miller.
* Winter Park Resort: Since 1988, its ski slopes have provided perfect seating each July for the annual KBCO World Class RockFest.
* The Benedict Music Tent: Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, this 2,050-seat venue at the internationally renowned Aspen Music School combines Colorado beauty with more than 200 premier performances throughout the summer.
* Chautauqua Auditorium: This auditorium in Boulder, one of only three remaining Chautauqua performance sites in the United States, welcomes 1 million visitors annually.
Now in its 106th season, the unique auditorium features educational and cultural programming in the spirit of the country's historic Chautauqua movement for the entire community to enjoy.
* Telluride Town Park: With its highly acclaimed blend of mountain and creative splendor, this park hosts the annual Telluride Jazz Festival.
* Music Festival Park in Steamboat Springs: Enjoy mountain vistas and musical vibes at this venue, which hosts the annual Strings in the Mountains orchestral ensemble.
The park also hosts 10 free concerts each summer.