#Travel Friendly Airbnb and Guest House - Vacationing in #Accra and looking for an Airbnb to stay? We Got You! Vacation rentals in Greater Accra Region Whatsapp +1 747 4779581 @Charlesfrize
This is important because it relates to Short stay apartments in Accra #AccraGhana #AburibotanicalGardens #Senchi #TravelTours #KakumNationalPark #KwameNkrumahMemorialPark #WliWaterfalls #ElminaCastle #VisitGhana #AccraAccommodation #Africandiaspora #airbnb #Ghana #Dodowa #Oyibi #ValleyviewUniversity #Adenta
Global Travel Guide
gives you advice and tips
on the best travel destinations
SEO SEM Digital Marketing We Are Helping 1000 Businesses Get Online
Bookmark Our Three Sister sites On Dating And Relationships And Our food site and last but not the least our Informative Site On Arts Business Fashion Health Internet Marketing Self Improvement And Many Other Great Topics. Don't Worry It Opens In A New Browser So You Don't Lose This Page.
Book Vacation Apartments in Accra
Barcelona Travel Guide and Tourism Tips
Destination guides to all countries,world capitals,tranquil beaches,spectacular events,and jaw dropping natural wonders.
Global-Travel-Guide will hopefully help you get a better idea of the world we live in and to inspire you to take a trip to travel destinations you would normally bypass. There is an African proverb that says,"Travel and see"
It simply means,when you think you know it all,take a trip into a completely new environment,and you will realize how little you know. It is an eye opener,and it helps us to understand our brothers and sisters,whose cultures are ever so different from ours. Global-Travel-Guide understands,it is never easy when it comes to choosing the best places to visit.We do not believe anybody should be asked to pick their favorite destination.It is just not fair.
Global-Travel-Guide knows it is an impossible task for anyone to pick their all time favorite travel destination. Whether it is sausalito, the beautiful waterfront community just outside san Francisco's golden Gate bridge,or taking a leisurely walk on Alcudia beach in beautiful Mallorca, or cruising on
sunset boulevard heading west to the pacific coast, or walking on Bahnhoffstrasse in Zurich,lined with the most exquisite shops on the planet, and at the end of that beautiful walk, you are greeted by lake zurich. Simply breathtaking.
Global-Travel-Guide can go on and on and on but chooses not to.Global-Travel-Guide hopes that, by browsing this portal, and visiting some of the incredible travel destinations that we will introduce you to,you will have more than one, all time favorite travel destination.
FrizeMedia Ghana SEO SEM
We Are Helping 1000 Businesses Get Online
20 Safety Tips for Budget Travel
1) When taking taxis from an airport to your hotel, take the taxis from the designated taxi ranks. If in doubt,ask at the information desk in the terminal. Be wary of taxi drivers who come into the airport terminal building to ask you if you are looking for a cab. Never take a taxi waiting outside the airport grounds.It is better to be safe than sorry.
2)When traveling from your hotel to the airport, go with a taxi recommended by the hotel.
3) If you can help it, try not to arrive in a new city or town late at night. Things can go wrong in a variety of ways and it would be
much safer in daylight.
4) Travel in a group if possible. If you are travelling alone,try to pack as light as possible.
5) Learn the basics in the local language before you arrive. Don't expect that people will speak English. Despite the fact English is widely spoken around the world, it would not hurt making a little
effort with the lingo these days, but you want to be sure.
6) Keep your valuables hidden.A money belt is great option. There are many different styles of money belt. One of the most popular is an “over the shoulder” style wallet on a strap that you were underneath your top. This makes it very difficult for a thief to make off with your valuables.
7) Avoid going on your own to remote areas or typical tourist
destinations such as ruins where it would be predictable for tourist to
flock. Seek local advice or take a guide.
8) Read the guide books and talk with other tourists to find out which areas are best avoided.
9) When leaving night clubs late at night, take a taxi if you are not absolutely sure of the neighborhood.
10) When arriving in a new town, keep to your original plan and stay in the hostel that you have decided on. Don't let the taxi driver persuade you that your hostel is fully booked and that he knows a cheaper and better one. He'll be working on commission and the hostel probably won't be in a safe part of town.
11) Even better, when arriving late in a new city, try to reserve your hotel in advance, preferably with a hotel that has an airport shuttle service.
12) Don't wear expensive looking jewelry.
13) On public transport have your day pack close to you at all times, preferably with the straps around your legs or padlocked to the luggage rack. On buses your backpack will probably go outside, either on top of the roof or in the external luggage compartments. On long distance buses ask for a receipt for your bags.
On short rides just keep a careful eye out each time the bus stops to off-load bags. In the event of having your bags stolen, stay with the bus - you will probably require a declaration from the bus company accepting responsibility for the loss in order to claim any money from your insurance company.
14) Leave your valuables in your hotel safe when making day trips or longer tours. Obtain a receipt not just for your money belt or wallet but for its contents, with each item listed.
15) If you have to leave your passport and credits cards together, place the credit card in a sealed envelope and sign your name across the flap. This way when you return you will know that nothing has been tampered with.
16) If planning on going to market areas, crowded streets, fiestas etc. don't go with all your valuables. Leave them in the hotel. If you’re planning on buying something expensive keep your money safely in a money belt. Try to be discreet when opening it! To protect small change in your pockets you can stuff a handkerchief in after.
17) If the pavements or sidewalks are really crowded, especially in market areas, walk in the road.
18) If you suspect someone is following you, stop and stare them in the eye until they go. If you really get a bad feeling about a place, go with your first instincts and leave.
Bag slashing is rare nowadays but for added safety you can wear your day pack on your chest.
19) If it's on your back try to walk without stopping. If you need to stop, sway your pack gently from side to side so that you can feel if anyone is tampering with it.
20) When putting your bag down on the floor, to take a photo or just to sit in a café, remember to put your foot through the strap. Not only will it be impossible to snatch, you also won't forget it! This is the most common type of theft - tourists forgetting bags in cafes and on returning to ask if anyone has seen it, you've guessed it, it's gone.
Global-Travel-Guide believes that anybody who has just one
favorite destination in the world,definitely needs their horizon
broadening just a little bit more.
Global-Travel-Guide hopes you enjoy this portal,and if you do,bookmark us,and more importantly,share us anyway you can.
Charles Friedo Frize
Founder and CEO
- Stay in our luxury studio apartments in the Dodowa area Accra Ghana.
- Whether you are on a business trip,a weekend getaway,or a family vacation,our short stay apartments provide the perfect blend of comfort and luxury.
- World Travel Guide And Advice Blog #FrizeMedia
- World Travel Guide And Advice Blog keeps you up-to-date with advice and tips on the best travel destinations. Subscribe Here.
- #Tuscany - Guide Tourism Holidays #vacation #travel #Italy #FrizeMedia
- The incomparable Tuscany undulates with olive groves and vineyards, a picture postcard around every corner of every village,each one bursting with Italian hospitality.
- #Siena – Medieval Life And Horse Racing #Italy #FrizeMedia #Travel
- Italy has many well-known travel destinations such as Rome,but this less publicized Tuscan destinations is even better.
- #PushkarCamelFestival - Celebrating Incredible India #Asia #FrizeMedia
- The annual Pushkar camel festival has taken place for a thousand years.Each night there is entertainment under the stars with musicians, folk dancers, puppet show or fire eaters.
- #Florence - A Romantic Accommodation To Remember #FrizeMedia #Italy
- In Florence and the surrounding Tuscany region you will find four main types of accommodations.Many farmhouse reservations will include tours of the countryside.
- #Festival And #Feast - A Comprehensive Explanation #Travel #FrizeMedia
- Festival and feast is enjoyed by everyone.We explain how it all started.
- #CruiseTravelTips - Best Cruise Lines #travel #FrizeMedia #Cruises
- Here are the best cruise travel tips and deals that will help you enjoy an essential trouble free cruise.
- #Africa - #Travel Guide Information #Tourism #FrizeMedia
- The cradle of mankind.Africa covers an area of 30.4 million sq.km and that equates to about 20 percent of the total land surface of the earth and six percent of the earth surface.
- #America - Great USA Locations To Add To Your #Travel #FrizeMedia
- Travel America guide helps you locate some of the great spots to add to your travel itinerary.
- #Asia - Asia Borders #Travel #Destinations #tourism #FrizeMedia
- Asia is by far the largest continent,occupying some 30 percent of the worlds land area.
- #Canada - An Overview And #Travel #FrizeMedia #DigitalMarketing
- Canada is located in North America and stretches all the way from the Atlantic to the Pacific,being made up of ten Provinces and three Territories.A country of outstanding natural beauty,
- #CentralAmerica - A Cradle Of Early Civilization #travel #FrizeMedia
- This enchanting destination of Central America had been cultivated by thriving agrarian cultures for 3,000 years before Europes arrival.Bordered by the Caribbean Sea and the North Pacific.
- #Europe - Explore Exotic #European #Travel #Destinations #FrizeMedia
- Europe is one of the seven continents.Of all the seven continents,it is only bigger than Australia.
- #NewZealand - Explore The Diverse Culture #FrizeMedia #travel #tourism
- New Zealand comprises of two large islands and many smaller islands in the southwestern Pacific Ocean and is noted for its geographic isolation.The Tasman Sea separates Australia to the northwest.
- #SouthAmerica - Land Of Immeasurable Beauty And Majesty #FrizeMedia
- South America is a continent of extremes,and there is not just one,but thousands of reasons to explore the human and natural wonders of this remarkable landmass.
- #StPauls #Cathedral - Sir Christopher Wrens Masterpiece #FrizeMedia
- St Pauls Cathedral is the seat of the Bishop of London and is the Anglican Cathedral where Prince Charles and Pricess Diana got married.
- Walt #DisneyWorldParks - Disney #Vacation Packages #Travel #FrizeMedia
- Walt Disney World parks is an ever evolving collection of theme parks,resorts and attractions.What are some of the new additions to Orlando's favorite visitors attraction?
- #PrivateJetCharter - What To Look For In A Charter Company #FrizeMedia
- If you are looking to charter a private jet,you are not alone.Each year,a large number of individuals make the decision to charter a private jet.This are what to look out for
- Minaret Of Jam - #UNESCO World Heritage Site #travel #Asia #FrizeMedia
- The mysterious Minaret Of Jam stands alone in the valley of the Hari Rud,up in the highlands of central Afghanistan,officially "discovered" in 1957 by French archeologist Andre Maricq.
- Website disclaimer
- #TowerOfLondon - #London Tourist Attractions #FrizeMedia #travel
- The Tower of London has a fascinating history spanning nearly 1,000 years.It has served various purposes over the centuries,like fortress,prison,royal palace,jewel house,mint,and arsenal.
- #MandaBayResort - Manda Island-Kenya’s Kept Secret #Travel #FrizeMedia
- Manda Bay Resort is a petite lavish private hotel tucked away on the exclusive Manda Island in northern Kenyas Lamu archipelago. This is the ultimate get away from it all secluded paradise.
- #HawaiiVacationPackages - #Tourism And #Travel #travelblog #FrizeMedia
- Find great rates and fantastic Hawaii vacation packages at great discounts.Enjoy Hawaii without spending a big fortune.
- #AfricaSafaris - African Safari #Travel And #Tourism #FrizeMedia
- Africa safaris offers wealth of experiences,from thriving subtropical beach forests to the exquisite seclusion of the desert to the internationally famous Kruger National Park.
- #Krakow - #Tourism And #Travel #FrizeMedia #Poland #travelandtourism
- Krakow is a very fascinating city.There are many curiosities and treasures hidden in its chapels, churches, streets, cemeteries and museums.
- #LasVegas #Travel Packages - #Entertainment #Tourism #FrizeMedia
- The best Las Vegas travel packages are all here.A city that caters to anyone and everyone interested in exploring a non-stop explosion of bright lights and high energy.
- #FestivalSonar - Sonar #MusicFestival #entertainment #FrizeMedia
- Festival Sonar takes place in Barcelona for 3 days in mid June.It commands 80,000 fans into Barcelona.
- #NamibiaHolidays - #Travel Guide Tips And Reviews #tourism #FrizeMedia
- The Namib Desert,the Etosha Pan and the national parks offer great natural attractions.Those from the colonial period include the lake resorts of Luderitz,swakopmund and Walvis Bay.
- #AlaskaCruises - Experience Unique Wonders #Travel #usa #FrizeMedia
- Alaska cruises offer a lot of things to vacationers or tourists different from what you would usually find on a regular cruise in a tropical paradise.Alaska cruise ships offer a unique experience.
- #MontanaAttractions - Visit #Montana #travel #FrizeMedia #tourism
- Montana attractions is as diverse as its landscape from high mountain ranges to endless plains.There are a number of both ski and summer resorts to choose from in the Montana Rockies
- #Angola - Country Profile And #Travel #tourism #Africa #FrizeMedia
- Angola is a country in south west Africa.It is a former portuguese colony.It is comparable in size to Mali,or twice the size of France or Texas.
- #LakeDistrict - Traditions Of The Lakes #Travel #FrizeMedia #tourism
- The Lake District has many local traditions,including Cunberland and Westmorland wrestling, ferret racing and fell running, the World Gurning Championships and the World's Biggest Liar contest
- #MargaretIsland – Paradise in #Budapest #Travel #Hungary #FrizeMedia
- Margaret Island is located in the middle of the Danube River in central Budapest and is a little more than 1 mile long and 500 yards wide the island is free of cars.
- #Croatia - The Jewel In The Mediterranean #Travel #tourism #FrizeMedia
- Croatia covers over 4800 km (3,000 miles) of the mediterranean coastline and can boast of at least 1,185 islands.It forms a meeting point connecting the mediterranean and central Europe
- #Burgundy - #Travel Guide To Cultural #France #tourism #FrizeMedia
- Burgundy is quite famous for its wine, but it had a turbulent past that has been a major influence on the shape of its villages,many of which had their origins as fortified places.
- #Germany - #AlpirsbachMonastery Medieval Sandstone Island #FrizeMedia
- Germany.Attracting multitudes of tourists every year,Europe promises the ancient,the diverse,and the completely fascinating. Alpirsbach Monastery is not to be missed
- #Manchester - City Guide Information #FrizeMedia #Travel
- Manchester is one of the most vibrant and dynamic places in the UK.You will find a wonderful variety of things to see, do and experience,whether shopping,eating out,enjoying outdoor activities.
- #Manhattan - #Vacations In Manhattan #newyork #travel #usa #FrizeMedia
- Manhattan is a popular stop if you are travelling to the East Coast.It is the home of the Empire State Building.
- #Barcelona - #Travel Guide Attractions Points Of Interests #FrizeMedia
- Barcelona,capital of Catalonia,is situated on the shore of the Mediterranean sea and bordered at either end by 2 river deltas.It is the second largest city after Madrid.
- #Egypt - #Nile #Cruise The Footpath Of #Pharaohs #travel #FrizeMedia
- The quality and romance of Nile cruisers surpasses other riverboats anywhere else in the world. Cruisers offer is a very pleasant and relaxing way to get close to the attractions of antiquity,most of which are not far off from the banks of the river
- #Namibia - A True #Paradise For The #Adventure #Traveler #FrizeMedia
- Namibia.Discover why this country of timeless deserts,thorn bush savanna,desolate wind ravaged coastlines,majestic canyons, and sun-baked salt pans is considered such a treat by experienced adventure travelers.
- #Madrid - #Spain Capital Facts And Things To Do #Travel #FrizeMedia
- Madrid is the capital of Spain and of Madrid province.It lies in central Spain on the Manzanares River and is almost in the exact geographic center of the country.It is the focus of its own autonomous region.
- #Caribbean #Vacation - #CaribbeanVacations Package Deals #FrizeMedia
- Caribbean vacation.The Caribbean is a region of the Americas that consists of the Caribbean Sea,its islands and the surrounding coasts.The region is southeast of the Gulf of Mexico and the North American mainland,east of Central America,and north of South America.